For the first time in Ukraine: online admission
For all the years of Ukrainian independence there was only one format for admission to universities for higher education - personal presence and offline submission of documents. Due to quarantine our agency and Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (IAPM) has developed a completely new service - online admission. The only problem was that there was no existing market for this service.
Create a market for a new service among the target audience to establish a clear relationship between MAUP University brand and the opportunity to enter online.
Within five days of the introduction of the nationwide lockdown, the following were developed:
- mechanics and forms of online application submission;
- instructions on the Academy website as a landing page;
- Google Display Network banners, Search ads, social media posts;
- an advertising campaign was launched on the sixth day of the lockdown.
- Google (mainly GDN, since there were no online admission requests)
- educational media: Osvita and Education.
- the obvious income of the Academy;
- increasing the mobility of applicants, facilitating the process of entering the university;
- expanding the geography of applicants, new opportunities for higher education for residents of settlements with complex logistics;
- creation of a long-term new "entry point" of the client (student), along with the existing ones.
The number of applicants increased by 72,5%
in comparison with the same period of the previous year with the same budget.
Write to us
Your request will be processed within 24 hours, after which we will contact you immediately.